Indoor Air Quality Testing in Decatur
Protect the health and well-being of your family and employees by improving your indoor air quality with Advance Air Recovery Heating & Cooling Inc.
Benefits of improving indoor air quality.
Improved health - Contaminants in your HVAC systems can have adverse effects on your health. Advance Air Recovery Heating & Cooling Inc improves indoor air quality by eliminating bacteria and fungus that often contribute to allergy and asthma symptoms and can aggravate other health concerns.
Improved energy efficiency - Improving indoor air quality regularly ensures that your ventilation systems run more efficiently resulting in lowered heating and cooling costs.
Advance Air Recovery Heating & Cooling Inc can help you improve your health by removing many common contaminants that include:
- Toxic mold
- Dust and dust mites
- Vermin, rodents, or insects
- Wood shavings, drywall dust, and carpet fibers
- Pet dander
- Unnecessary moisture
Advance Air Recovery Heating & Cooling Inc can help you improve your energy efficiency and improve your indoor air quality by:
- • Cleaning your duct work to remove harmful pollen, mold and bacteria
- • Upgrading your filtration system to increase the amount of dust and allergens removed from your indoor air
- • Installing a dehumidifier to remove excess moisture
- • Killing germs that may live on ducts or coil surfaces with Germicidal UV lights.
- • Providing regular maintenance for your heating and cooling system to ensure optimum efficiency and air flow
For a free estimate and in the Decatur region, call the air quality testing specialists at (404) 849-9692